Tuesday 22 April 2014

Two weeks sober! Wow!

Had some temptation near the end of this week but holy shit I'm actually doing this thing. I'm being healthy as hell (minus the bit of weekend snacking too much) and I'm sober and happy. Now that I've got a few weeks under my belt I keep thinking how I don't want a drink because I'd hate to ruin they progress. I'm excited to add another day to my sobriety every day. I'm excited about a sober summer and bettering my life each day. Yesterday nick bought me this dreamy vintage bike. It's kind of adorable, and I know I won't get wasted, crash it and be sad. I'm gonna keep doing this thing. I'm going to be a picture of health perfection, and maybe someday help others to do the same. The change is worth it. It's not lame to be sober. I'm not deprived. I'm finally living 

No comments:

Post a Comment