Thursday 3 April 2014

The fog begins to clear

IIt's amazing how only 2 days into sobriety something wonderful happens...
I start to see things more clearly..
This haze of not giving a fuck and thinking about drinking 24/7 starts to fade... And I see other things.. Possibilities. I see a future, I see real hobbies, a beautiful healthy body, a happy loving relationship free of the years of self pity , a developed career and pure happiness. 
These things make me tear up at the thought of them.
They're so worth the awkward social moments of "I'm not drinking" 
Baby goals perhaps?
May 5th is the CN tower climb for world wildlife fund.
I want to be sober until then. I can do that. I'm sure I can.
Because if I can't there's no hope for me.
A beautiful life. I can life that life. Hard as hell... Awkward, I'll probably want to kill someone but that life sounds so wonderful 



No comments:

Post a Comment