Monday 7 April 2014

Day 6

Day 6! This is the longest I've ever been sober. It feels... Pretty great. I have clear goals in mind, every day life is so much more vivid and beautiful, in every way. Even my interactions with other people... Even every time I look at my boyfriend who I've always loved deeply, I feel sih a stronger connection to him in every way. I'm pretty sure my parents thought I was pregnant at the family BBQ yesterday because I didn't drink and I passed on taking home two free bottles of wine. We always joked that the day I didn't drink I was pregnant. Not the case thank goodness. Anyways... If I make it past tonight I will have officially made it a week. If I were in AA I would probably get some fancy keychain and I would be proud. I'll have to draw myself one. I have a friend coming over tonight so I just have to resist one more night. I really want this. My life is coming back to me. Day by day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment