Thursday 20 March 2014

Day 2

Had a really inspiring chat with my best friend Stephanie this morning. We've often had talks about changing our lives for the better but this time it felt different. It actually felt like we believed we could. Having a support system is an enormous help and I've done all that I can to replace the selfish people in my life with people who genuinely care about my well being more than they care about having a drinking buddy. Today I'm starting a juice fast. Not sure how many days but my body desperately needs that massive hit of nutrients from fresh fruits and veggies to detox and heal. I expect to be a miserable cunt over the next week. Look at that! I'm already optimistic enough that I can do a week. That would feel so liberating.... Free from the big ball and chain that is the bottle. Here goes..

No comments:

Post a Comment