Thursday 20 March 2014

2nd evening... Let the loneliness begin

Well it's Thursday evening and something rare is about to happen... I have Friday, Saturday and Sunday off which pretty much never happens. I should be as ecstatic as I was the day I read that on the schedule but I'm not. I'm sitting here alone with my pot of tea realizing I'm alone tonight, I'll be alone tomorrow day and night, I'll be alone Saturday day and night, and then hopefully I'll get to spend some time with nick on sunday...
Normally I'd be singing and dancing and pouring myself the first of many whiskey and diets and celebrating the birth of three days of carefree partying...
But now? I'm at a loss.. 
I don't even know what I am without drinking.
What the fuck do I do? Watch netflix 24 hours a day? 
I need to find myself. I have no fucking clue who I am anymore other than a sad girl sitting alone in a home with bottles of booze I can't touch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment