Wednesday 7 May 2014

New hobbies

I've recently fallen in love with yoga and meditation. I never used to do either of these things. I also used to think yoga looked silly like some sort of lazy persons exercise and I imagined self righteous bimbos doing yoga half assed then eating ice cream in their yoga pants and congratulating eachother on a hard work out. I truly understand it now.
Through yoga and meditation I am able to visualize so many things. I visualize my happiness, my sadness I'm leaving behind, and I visualize nature and health. I'm able to clearly feel the warm sun on my skin, the grass and flowers under my toes, and the water rushing in the distant.  I picture my old self, and my future self. My future self comforts my old self, holds her close and whispers that everything will be okay and that one day soon I will become her.
This all sounds so cheesy and silly but it's beautiful in my mind. 
I will keep going. 
I see no bottles in my future. I see purity 


No comments:

Post a Comment